Purdue School of Engineering and Technology

Purdue School of Engineering and Technology

Forms for Students

Purdue Graduate School (GS) Forms

The following electronic forms for online submission are available via myPurdue using your Purdue Career Account login and password:

    • Doctoroal (PhD) Plan of Study
    • Master's (MS) Plan of Study (Refer to Student Instructions in weblink below)
    • Report of Master's Examining Committee (For use by department only)
    • Request for Appointment of Examining Committee (Required for Engineering oral examination only)
    • Change to Master's Plan of Study

Click on Student Instructions for the Electronic Plan of Study for directions on how to complete and submit the electronic form.

Graduate School Paper Forms (For use only if necessary):

  • GS-32 Thesis/Dissertation Agreement, Publication Delay, and Research Integrity & Copyright Disclaimer Form (Available at the Purdue Graduate School Thesis/Dissertation Forms website)

Applications for Graduation

If you are completing both a graduate certifcate and a graduate degree program, a separate graduation application is required for each program.