Organizational Leadership and Supervision
Leadership for today's technical world.
Aspiring to become a transformational leader in today’s technology-driven industries or organizations?
Organizational Leadership and Supervision programs at IUPUI equip students of all backgrounds with the education, knowledge, training, collaboration, and experience needed to make a leadership difference. Select from degrees, individual courses, or certificates to develop your capacity to lead in diverse fields such as human resources, manufacturing, and service organizations. With the skills, resources, experience, and perspectives you’ll gain through our program, the possibilities for impact will flourish.
- BS in Organizational Leadership and Supervision
- MS in Technology
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Certificate in Leadership Studies
- Certificate in International Leadership
Why Organizational Leadership and Supervision at IUPUI?
- Program provides a highly individualized, practical, "real-world," approach to supervisory leadership;
- Emphasizes essential skills for effective leadership, interpersonal relationships, and workplace dynamics;
- Flexible curriculum allows students to specialize in their areas of interest and talent;
- Provides a pragmatic, innovative, and adaptable approach to leadership development;
- Employs full-time and associate faculty possessing real world skills in a variety of professions;
- Offers individualized advising, personal degree coaching, and flexible courses taught online or on campus;
- Provides a source of professional talent for leadership positions in industry, government, and other organizations.
Common Careers for Graduates:
- Technology leaders
- Quality control leaders
- Production control leaders
- Human resource specialists
- Customer service specialists
- International team facilitators
- Training & development professionals