Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET)
Put knowledge into action.
The Mechanical Engineering Technology program at IUPUI will help you do just that. With an emphasis on putting knowledge into action, students become skilled in the generation, transmission, and utilization of mechanical and fluid energy, as well as the design and production of tools, materials, machines and their products.
Like us on Facebook, and stay up to date with our programs in the Engineering Technology department!
Why Mechanical Engineering Technology at IUPUI?
- Program emphasizes hands-on experience for real-world readiness
- World-renowned Purdue University degree
- Labs, equipment and facilities prepare students to work with cutting-edge equipment
- Top faculty from around the country with variety of specialties and expertise
- Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, with close proximity to concentrated internship and job opportunities
Common Careers for Graduates:
- Production Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Operation Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Reliability & Testing Engineer
- Technical Sales Representative
- Facilities Manager
For more information on required courses or this program in general, contact Lygia Vernon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For accreditation information about this program, click here.